Immo Ferco presents : SUPERB OPPORTUNITY : in the residential area of Ten Trappen, magnificent and authentic 18th century square FARM, listed building, on a plot of +/- 29a 45ca. The renovation project consists of 8 units : houses, flats and duplexes. In the current concept of living together, the project is ideal for a large family or other projects. Do not hesitate to contact Immo Ferco on 02/657.04.12. The descriptions and surface areas are provided for information purposes only and are not legally binding.
The renovation project :
North building (gebouw 3): unit 1. +/- 250 m²: a house in the original main building.
Basement: 2 large vaulted cellars
- Ground floor: entrance with guest toilet, kitchen + dining room, large living room with fireplace, bedroom with shower room, dressing/bedroom, bathroom
- On the first floor:
- east of the fireplace: a large open space. Living room, kitchenette, dining room opening onto a terrace which is also accessible by an external staircase, allowing the division into 2 flats.
- To the west of the chimney: offices, bedroom or attic.
East building (gebouw 4): the stables: 3 houses on 2 levels.
- Unit 2: +/-178 m². A single-family house with 4 bedrooms.
- Unit 3: +/-115 m². A 2-bedroom inverted duplex.
- Unit 4 : +/-119 m². A 2-bedroom inverted duplex.
South building (gebouw 1): 2 flats and 2 workshops (along the very quiet street).
- Ground floor: common entrance (mailboxes, meters, stairwell, 2 cellars for the flats), a bicycle and garbage room.
- Ground floor: +/- 50 and 65 m²: 2 workshops/storage rooms.
- First floor: Unit 5: +/- 67 m². A loft with 2 bedrooms.
- First floor: Unit 6: +/- 73 m². A loft with 2 bedrooms.
West building (gebouw 2): the barn: 2 large lofts with garages
- Ground floor: +/- 58 and 57 m²: garages/storage/cellars.
- First floor: Unit 7: +/- 120 m². A 2 bedroom loft with 1 mezzanine/bedroom.
- First floor: Unit 8: +/-120 m². A 2 bedroom loft with 1 mezzanine/bedroom
The surface areas are counted net of existing walls and only for ceiling heights > 2 metres)