Immo Ferco offers you this magnificent charming VILLA of ± 600m² built and ± 510m² living space, built in 1961, renovated and extended in the early 1980s. Located in Chaumont-Gistoux, ± 1km from the centre of Gistoux, shops and transport (bus), it offers 5 beautiful bedrooms and 4 shower rooms. In a wooded and quiet environment with a beautiful view on the surroundings, the land of ± 71a 51ca is organized in a garden nicely planted with trees and flowers, facing South/South-West, including an outdoor swimming pool (heated) and a covered terrace ± 20m² with bbq. Two terraces allow you to enjoy the sun or the shade at any time of the day. On the ground floor, the spacious entrance hall with visitor's area opens onto the 51m² living room with fireplace, the 30m² dining room and the 21m² lounge/library with open fire. The super-equipped kitchen of ± 38m² (induction hob-cooker-fridge/ American freezer-LV-oven-microwave-double sink) includes a central island and a large breakfast area. Small scullery. On the first floor: the vast night hall leads to 4 bedrooms of respectively ± 12,15,14 and 14m², 2 of which with bathroom and one with bathroom and the master-room of ± 25m² with cupboards and built-in cassette. It has a dressing room of ± 5m² and a bathroom of ± 14m² (bath, shower, double sink, cupboards and separate toilet). A laundry room of ± 6m² with access to the attic and a separate toilet complete the ensemble. Entirely on cellars, the basement is composed of a family-room of ± 27m², a garage for 2 cars ± 38m², several cellars for storage, provisions and wine - oil central heating (boiler Viessman 1979) - Energy D - 6 external car parks. Superb property to visit without delay! FERCO BW 010/43.93.91
The descriptions and surface areas are provided for information purposes only and are not legally binding.
Ground floor: terracotta tiles
- Entrance hall ± 30m² with guest toilet including hand basin
- Living room ±51m² with open fire
- Living room with library ± 21m² with open fire - parquet floor
- Dining room ± 30m² (currently converted into 2 bedrooms of ± 15m² each)
- Fitted kitchen ± 38m² (induction hob-cooker-fridge/ American freezer-LV-oven-microwave-double sink) - central island with tiled floor
- Back kitchen (storage)
First floor: parquet floor
- Bedroom 1/Master-room ± 25m² with cupboards and open fire (built-in cassette) -dressing room with cupboards and en-suite bathroom ± 14m² (bath-shower-double washbasin-cupboards-separate toilet)
- Bedroom 2 ± 12m² with cupboards
- Bedroom 3 ± 15m² with en-suite shower room including shower and washbasin ± 3.5m².
- Bedroom 4 ± 16m² with en-suite bathroom including bath and washbasin ± 3m².
- Bedroom 5 ± 14m² with night hall and ensuite shower room with shower and washbasin
- Laundry room ±6mÂ² (approx.)
- Separate toilet
Basement: gross surface area ± 150m².
- Garage for 2 cars ± 38m² - manual overhead door
- Boiler room
- 6 cellars for wine and provisions, storage, wood (from ± 6 to 12m²) floor tiles
- Family room ± 27m² with tiled floor
- Oil heating - Viessman boiler from 1979
- Swimming pool 10x5x2.5m (heated - thermal panels)
- Pool technical area
- Covered terrace + bbq ± 20m
- Beautiful garden S/SW
- Terraces approx. 24 and 28m².
- Parquet flooring in the bedrooms
- Tiled floors in kitchen and bathrooms
- Alarm system
- PVC windows 2012
- 2 rainwater tanks (not connected)
- Siemens appliances (kitchen renovated in 2017)
- Attic storage (insulated floor)